Volvo Reports Remarkable Sales In Tough Climate
According to the Swedish marque, Volvo sold 61,483 cars worldwide last month, down just 2.1 percent year on year. Volvo opted to leave plants open although production slowed dramatically, yet it claims that online initiatives like the Stay Home Store have contributed to its strong position today. In the US, Volvo sold 10,385 cars in June, up 4.5 percent compared with June 2019. On the other side of the planet, sales in China also grew by 14.1 percent year on year, with 15,105 cars sold last month. However, in Europe sales only reached 28,277 cars, down 6.5 percent. Still, that’s not a bad turnout for a company dealing with the same drop in demand that all others have been experiencing.
- Cleveland Indians Issue Statement About Possible Name Change Amid Sponsor Pressure On Redskins
- You Can Now Order The Most Rugged Chevy Colorado Ever
- Sky Gets Filming Again On ‘A League Of Their Own’; BBC Two Picks Up ‘Harlots’ — Global Briefs
- Mercedes Will Now Paint Cars Any Color You Want
- Cannes Reveals Delegate Numbers From First Ever Virtual Edition