Volvo XC40 Recharge Has A Big Electric Range Problem
The Model Y Long Range, on the other hand, currently starts at $49,990 and is no longer eligible for federal tax rebates. If the XC40 can undercut the Model Y’s price, it could be an attractive alternative if you don’t need an EV with over 200 miles of range. It also has one of the best infotainment systems on the market powered by Android, with Google Assistant, Google Maps, and Google Play Store support along with over-the-air software updates.
Since its debut last year, demand for the XC40 Recharge has exceeded expectations to the point that the electric crossover is completely sold out for the 2020 model year.
- ‘Triage’: Andrew Richardson Joins Cast Of ABC Medical Drama Pilot
- Tesla No Longer Cares About Talking To The Press
- Morgan Freeman, Laurie Metcalf, Ellen Burstyn, Laura Linney, Matthew Broderick Among All-Star Line-Up For Virtual Broadway Play Series
- The Most Underrated Cars In America
- President Trump Calls For Section 230 Repeal As Facebook Yanks, Twitter Tags His COVID Posts