Watch The Rivian R1T Take Some Serious Punishment
In the first video, we get to see the Rivian R1T tackle a downhill rocky trail in the Arizona desert filled with bumps and deep ruts, but the R1T makes light work of it thanks to its independent air suspension and all-wheel drive system. One of the back wheels even lifts off the ground at one point, but the R1T proves to be unstoppable.
The second video is even more awe-inspiring, as the R1T climb a steep grade in about ten seconds. This requires skill and precision, but the Rivian R1T makes it look effortless as it climbs the grade without breaking a sweat or suffering any damage. This wasn’t a careful climb either, as the driver didn’t hold back.
- Netflix & Belgium’s VRT Dig Into Diamond Dealing Drama From Keshet & ‘Line In The Sand’s Yuval Yefet & Rotem Shamir
- Hyundai Updates Kona and Kona Electric For 2022
- Jimmy Kimmel Says Mitch McConnell “Blew It” With Trump Acquittal Vote During Impeachment Trial
- Hyundai Has Big Plans For Upcoming Santa Cruz
- ‘The Daily Show’: Trevor Noah Recaps Trump Impeachment Trial, Says Acquittal Was Expected