What do dreams about earthquake mean?
* May suggest a fear that your world, as you know it, is on shaky ground.
* May represent guilty feelings (fault).
* May suggest the beginning of a major positive transformation in your life, even if it feels scary or difficult for a while.
* May suggest you are experiencing a major “shake-up” in life.
* May suggest you are losing your stability and are no longer feeling grounded.
Possible puns, metaphors & archetypes:
* On shaky ground. (On an unstable or questionable foundation.)
Questions to ask yourself:
* Am I at “fault” for something in my life?