What do dreams about father mean?
* May represent your father or a father figure in your life.
* May symbolize authority.
* May represent the part of you that takes care of others.
* May represent the ‘father’ aspect of yourself.
* May represent protection or wisdom.
Possible puns, metaphors & archetypes:
* Father knows best. (You can trust or learn from your father’s experience.)
* Experience is the father of wisdom. (The more life experiences you have, the more you will learn.)
* Like father, like son. (When sons do what their fathers do, or did.)
Questions to ask yourself:
* How is my relationship with my father incorporated in me?
* How are aspects of my father’s character incorporated in me?