What do dreams about furniture mean?
* May represent your relationship with others and how you fit together.
* May suggest ideas for interior decorating in waking life.
* May symbolize feeling like a piece of furniture in some way, or in a relationship (taken for granted).
* May represent comfort.
* May represent a particular function (depending on what kind of furniture).
* Moving furniture may suggest that you are revaluating your relationships or undergoing changes within yourself.
Questions to ask yourself:
* What are the particular pieces of furniture?
* What kind of room is the furniture in, or meant for?
* What is the style and time period of the furniture?
* What is the placement of the furniture in relation to the walls and each other?