What do dreams about hallway mean?
* A hall or hallway are transitional spaces leading into and between room and so may suggest that you are in transitional phase in life; you may be facing a life changing opportunity or decision.
* The length of the hall may signify how long it will take before you complete the transition.
* Consider where the hall is leading for additional insight.
Possible puns, metaphors & archetypes:
* You can’t fight City Hall (you can’t win this battle)
Questions to ask yourself:
* How long is the hallway?
* How many doors or openings are there?
* Where does the hallway lead to?
* What rooms are behind the doors?
* Are the doors opened or closed?