X-Pipe Exhaust Makes Ferrari F430 Sound Like An F1 Car
Fabspeed’s race system adds 20 wheel horsepower and 13 lb-ft of torque to the F430’s already impressive output, shedding a full 22 pounds of excess mass in the process. Fashioned from beautifully polished 14- to 16-gauge T304L stainless steel, it’s available with a trio of exhaust tip finish options: satin black, carbon fiber, or polished stainless.
The price for such a system? The Fabspeed F430 Supersport X-Pipe RaceLine Exhaust system is priced from $3,195.95 before tax or shipping – by no means an excessive price for one of the best-sounding exhausts we’ve ever heard. Of course, if you don’t already have an F430 to put it on, you should anticipate dropping another $100k to $250k for a good used example.
Or just play the Fabspeed video above on repeat.
- Amazon To Remove Parler From Web Services, Adding To Platform’s Suspensions
- Ford Dealers That Upgrade Their Showrooms Will Get More Broncos To Sell
- Stephen Colbert Wearily Recaps ‘The Week That Felt Like A Year’ In Rare Friday Show
- Volkswagen Ends 2020 On A High Thanks To One Model
- Stephen Colbert & Seth Meyers Echo Calls To Remove Trump From Office, Seek Accountability For Violent Storm On U.S. Capitol